To use coupons, you have to HAVE coupons. Here’s how to get coupons:
- Sunday Newspaper
How many papers should I get each week?
- Following your favorite brands on Facebook
- Brand’s Websites
- Store Websites
- In store and on products
-tearpads, blinkies and peelies (coupons on products)
- In the mail by signing up through various programs
Coupons and Rebate Apps:
- SavingStar – works with Winn-Dixie, CVS, Rite-Aid and others. Load offers to your store card and receive it as cash back after purchase
- Ibotta – works with CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Target, Publix, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Whole Foods and more! Scan your receipt and items after purchase and receive cash back (requires a smart phone)
- Checkout51 – works at ANY store. You can upload receipts via phone app or by taking a picture and uploading via your computer.
- Shopkick – works with Target and other retailers. There are mobile coupons to use as well as offers to earn points you can redeem for giftcards. This one requires a smartphone
- Receipt Hog – Receive points when you upload your shopping receipts and redeem your points for gift cards! Requires a smartphone.
- Fetch Rewards – simple, easy cash back! Works at any store. Scan receipts, get points, redeem for gift cards. Requires a smartphone. Be sure to put in NJ0MU (that’s a zero in the middle) when it asks for a referral code. You’ll get 1500 points which is halfway to a reward of a $3 gift card to Amazon, Target or CVS!
Store Specific Coupon Apps and Tips
Walmart – If you shop at Walmart at all, you need to get the Walmart Savings Catcher app!
If you haven’t tried online grocery pickup yet, click here to get a code for $10 off your first order to save time and money!
Winn-Dixie – e-coupons can be loaded to your Winn-Dixie/Plenti card and will be deducted at the register. Cannot be stacked with manufacturer coupons, do not double and one per purchase
Publix – e-coupons add the coupons you want to your account. Enter your account number (phone number) at the register to receive a discount at time of purchase. Cannot be stacked with manufacturer coupons, do not double and one per purchase.
Publix also has instore coupon flyers containing STORE coupons that can be stacked with other offers
Dollar General – e-coupons can be added to your account. Enter your account number (phone number) at the register to receive a discount at time of purchase. Cannot be stacked with manufacturer coupons and one per purchase
CVS – e-coupons available through the store app. Cannot be stacked with manufacturer coupons and one per purchase (unless otherwise specified)
Scan your Extra Care Card at the Magic Red Machine for store coupons!
Walgreens – e-coupons available through the store app. Cannot be stacked with manufacturer coupons and one per purchase (unless otherwise specified)
Pick up a monthly coupon book at the front of the store for store coupons!
Fred’s – Fred’s now has e-coupons!